Hexagonal LED Lamp, which are a great illuminator for your home, will give your home a different light. Touch-operated lamps have a stylish appearance.
· This is a modular Touch Sensitive Wall Light. Use a hexagonal floppy disk to create any structure to suit your needs, then turn it on and off by touching it.
· The fast modular component is equivalent to a system that can easily adapt to any scene. Use magnetic edges to connect the lights together to form the structure that best fits your interior.
· Slide the wall and illuminate the touch path for a fascinating tactile experience. Customize the lighting levels to create the right atmosphere by illuminating the multiple tiles you need.
· Minimalist design and unique geometric design not only illuminate your house, but also decorate your house. Widely used, can be placed in the living room, bedroom, study, restaurant, hotel, etc.
· Touch. Each lamp can be independently controlled to open and close without affecting the normal use of other lamps.
Is Bulbs Included: Yes
Power Source: DC
Light Source: LED Bulbs
Power Generation: Touch
Body Material: Plastic
Item Type: Night Lights
Battery Type: None
Is Batteries Included: No
Is Batteries Required: No
Output Power: DC12V
On/oFF: Touch Sensor
Color temperature: 4000K
Input Power: AC110-220 V 50/60 Hz
Body Material: ABS+PC
How to use it
The sensor will detect the user's operation and execute the corresponding lighton or off mode only by lightly touching the module to be lit
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do the modules attach to the wall?
Reply：The hexagon modules can be attached to the wall by either using the sticky pads provided in the starter pack or using the holes on the back of each module to hook onto nails. (check instructions for more）
2. How do they turn on/off?
Reply:Each module has a proximity sensor which detects the distance of your body, as you come into contact with the module it will toggle on/off. You can use any body part or other conductive materials!
3. What is the length of the cable?
Reply:125 CM (49.2 in)
4. What is the color temperature of the light?
Reply:The lighting temperature of the LED illumination is 3200k.
5. How are the modules powered?
Reply:Each module connects via magnetic edges, the power transfers through each module through metal pins protruding from each edge. (They are not battery powered)
6. How many modules can be attached to one power supply?
Reply:We suggest a maximum amount of 18 modules run off of one power supply.
Feature 1: Touch Switch Quantum Lamp
Feature 2: LED Hexagonal Lamps
Feature 3: Modular Light
Feature 4: Hexagon LED/Light
Feature 5: DIY Quantum/Hexagonal Lights
Feature 6: Quantum Light Creative Geometry
Due to the COVID-19, average delivery times anywhere in the U.S. between 1-5 weeks, Canada 1-6 weeks, Europe 1-8 weeks and highly depends on customs and import processes.
Please note that in some cases, delivery time may be as short as 10 days, while in the rarest cases, it may be as long as 60 days.
The tracking requires up to 10 days to update once the order is processed and the processing time can take up to 7 days. Please wait until it has updated.
For an aditional information arrival dates are for business days and do not include weekends (Saturday and Sunday
|U.S. - Canada||Range||Rate amount|
|Insured Shipping & Handling||$0.01 – $49.99||$4.95|
|Insured Shipping & Handling||$50.00 – $149.99||$9.95|
|FREE SHIPPING!||$150 and up||Free|
|Rest of world||Range||Rate amount|
|Insured Shipping & Handling||$0.01 – $49.99||$9.95|
|Insured Shipping & Handling||$50.00 – $149.99||$14.95|
|FREE SHIPPING!||$150 and up||Free|